Frei Solicitors is an international, boutique luxury asset law firm based in Mayfair, London.
We are a team of professionals focused on delivering quality legal services, providing strategic guidance that emphasises exemplary services to our clients. Our clients welcome our practical yet sensitive approach to their private financial affairs. Therefore, our policy is built on trust, integrity, and transparency, with no room for error.
Due to the continued rapid growth of the business, we are pleased to be recruiting a Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of 15 years of experience. The right candidate will join a team of solicitors specialising in various areas of law and act on behalf of a broad range of UHNW clients in the U.K & abroad.
The successful candidate will be skilled in a broad range of commercial legal services, including contract law, corporate transactions, intellectual property rights, and dispute resolution. This role will involve providing comprehensive legal advice to our corporate clients and helping them navigate complex commercial transactions and disputes.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 15 years of post-qualification experience in commercial law.
- Demonstrable experience in handling complex commercial transactions and disputes.
- Proven experience in contract drafting and negotiation within the commercial sector.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and provide high-quality client service and response.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capability to provide clear, concise, and practical legal advice.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Proficiency in additional languages would be beneficial.
- Have strong client relationship management experience, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Travel to clients nationally and internationally as and when required.
- Hold a related bachelor’s degree in the field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Have exposure to UHNWI & Luxury environment.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a global/diverse outlook and understanding of cultures and traditions.
- Exhibit confidentiality, diplomacy and emotional intelligence.
- Provide legal advice on a range of commercial matters, including contract law, corporate transactions, intellectual property rights, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts and other legal documents.
- Represent clients in commercial disputes and litigation.
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance in various commercial sectors.
- Conduct due diligence checks for commercial transactions.
- Stay updated on changes in commercial law and advise clients accordingly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, regulatory authorities, and industry experts.
- Provide legal counsel on risk management and dispute resolution in commercial matters.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance in various commercial sectors.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the business sector.
- Existing relationships within the business community.
- Proficiency in additional languages.
The position reports to the CEO.
Location: 100% Hybrid.
Hourly Rate: To be negotiated based on experience.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Hybrid working (from home, company offices and abroad).
- Work-life balance.
- International travel to luxurious destinations.
- Exposure to UHNW networking events.
- Varied workload.